TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
By registering for the " Women's Entrepreneurship-Innovation and Responses to the COVID -19 “. - Virtual Hybrid Event you accept the following terms, conditions and privacy statement:
* Your profile will only be published once you fulfill all the registration steps/requirements.
* All Participants should publish at least one marketplace (collaboration profile): product, service..
* Cancellations will only be managed through the platform. In this way, the other participant and the organizers will be automatically notified, and the schedule will be always updated.
* The organizers reserve the right to give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting.
* This activity is funded by the European Commission and the feedback of your participation is required under this activity. Therefore, you are asked to notify any collaboration agreements that you reach with other Brokerage Event participants to the organizer and/or co-organizer. This information will be treated confidential.
* Participants must inform the organizers about the meetings with other Brokerage Event participants even if they are arranged outside the Brokerage space/b2b platform.